- Table View
- List View
This color illustrated reference for students of gross anatomy offers material in self-contained two-page spreads, illustrated with a total of 2,400 color anatomical illustrations and diagnostic images with call-out labels and captions noting clinical correlations. Material is presented in units on body regions: back, thorax, abdomen, pelvis and perineum, upper limb, lower limb, head and neck, and neuroanatomy. Each unit starts with surface anatomy, then represents bones, muscles, vasculature, and nerves, and closes with a topographical summary of the area. This second edition contains new sectional anatomy spreads at the end of each major unit; surface anatomy spreads now include region and reference lines. Some content has been reorganized to more closely parallel the progression and content of a typical dissection curriculum. Much of the artwork is new for this edition. The companion website contains labeled and unlabeled images from the book, plus timed self-tests. Annotation ©2012 Book News, Inc. , Portland, OR (booknews. com)
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.