- Table View
- List View
His brother Johnny's urgent summons draws Mack Bolan into a campaign to take down Maxwell Reed, an exiled Caribbean dictator using an army of mercenaries to stage a coup. Reed is financed by a consortium of international crime lords intent on claiming a stake in the corrupt and violent future of Isla de Victoria. DIRECT ASSAULT Bolan has Reed in his sights when his quarry and those who pay his way move the fight from its stateside beginnings to Panama City and the Bahamas. Along the way, many fall to the guns of the Bolan brothers, a rogue lady Fed and Stony Man's Jack Grimaldi. But the foursome is shattered when one of their own is captured, and all that may be left to fight for is the bittersweet taste of revenge.
Two American missionaries are captured and ransomed in the jungles of Borneo, and the White House orders a quick and dirty rescue under the radar of the press: no political backlash, no strained relations with foreign powers. Washington views it as damage control, but for Mack Bolan, it's grim business as usual. Caught between a volatile terrorist group calling themselves the Sword of Freedom, and the brutality of the take-no-prisoners Indonesian military, Bolan faces tough odds. His biggest liability is a young Navy SEAL on a very personal mission: to find and rescue the two hostages...his parents. It's up to the Executioner to show him there are options in the law of the jungle: live or die.
FINAL ASSAULT Running on sheer nerve and raw fury, Johnny Bolan faces a difficult challenge: find his brother. It's the grim endgame in a campaign to take down a rogue Caribbean dictator and his puppet masters: a cartel of global predators bankrolling a revolution for profit. On a relentless sweep to take out the major heavies, the Bolan brothers have exacted a steep price in enemy blood, but the tab is getting longer by the hour, with Johnny and a gutsy lady Fed prepared to collect in full on the small island nation where it all began. And if they're too late to save the Executioner, vengeance will be scorched earth all the way.
When the figer prints of two dead hitman match perfectly those of a man who was juditiously exicuted in the 1930's, Dr. Howard Smith decides that it takes a dead man to fidn a dead man. Now Remo and Chiun must search for the truth of about these myserious dopplgangers.
NECESSARY EVIL Mack Bolan is searching for suitcase nukes in the treacherous backcountry of Pakistan. The deadly weapons are being developed by internal factions determined to vaporize neighboring India. It's a suicide mission-one Bolan takes on with deadly determination. Aiding a group of dissidents committed to stopping a deeply rooted conspiracy that could lead to the annihilation of the Indian subcontinent, Bolan adjusts his angle of attack as a relentless enemy races ahead on their doomsday timetable. But in a part of the world where an international shouting match can turn into mutually assured destruction, all the Executioner needs is for his enemy to make one critical mistake.
BLOOD SACRIFICE Guatemalan rebels have discovered a new way to finance a campaign of terror. They are looting rare Mayan artifacts and selling them for millions. The location of the jungle tomb is a secret to all but the rebel army, which has tapped it as its own private war chest. Mack Bolan's mission is twofold: find the hidden ruins, then stop the pillage by whatever means necessary But he's up against an army determined to maintain its deadly hold on a lost temple and its riches.. Bolan's unerring skill in the hostile jungle makes him a formidable enemy. He's willing to face death for a just cause, but he knows the difference between a soldier's sacrifice and a suicide mission. If » the Executioner is going down, he's taking the bad guys with him.
ROAD TO ARMAGEDDON A call from an old friend sends Mack Bolan to the Congo, armed and ready to extract a young man from cultists calling themselves The Process. Led by a fanatical sociopath who believes his ultimate power lies beyond the divine-but also in the hands of an elite security team of Uzi-wielding enforcers- this self-styled prophet's most recent holy act involved removing all traces of a U.S. congressman's humanitarian visit, including the bodies. Making his way through the jungle with his reluctant charge in tow and hunters ori his back, Bolan's instincts kick into high gear, quickly turning the rescue mission into a race to stop the detonation of an atomic weapon before the African cult leader's personal Judgment Day leaves no opportunity for second chances. ...
A Somali pirate attack raises a red flag when the stolen cargo is Russian tanks and ammunition--enough to start a civil war. Called in to seek and destroy the weapons, Mack Bolan knows the only way to head off future bloodshed is to cause some deadly mayhem of his own. Dodging the local warlords in their own backyard isn't going to be easy, especially when their army of foot soldiers is seemingly endless. But Bolan is ready to end this lethal game. With the bidding about to begin, the Executioner is prepared to go all the way, and his price is death.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.