- Table View
- List View
E. L. James' Fifty Shades trilogy has fascinated and seduced millions of readers. In bedrooms, in book clubs, and in the media, people can't stop talking about it!In Fifty Writers on Fifty Shades of Grey, 50 writers-from romance and erotica authors, to real-world BDSM practitioners, to adult entertainment industry professionals-continue the conversation.Fifty Shades as Erotic FictionErotic romance writer Sylvia Day speaks to the new opportunities the Fifty Shades trilogy has opened up for writers (and readers!) of eroticaFifty Shades as Sexual EmpowermentRomance novelist Heather Graham praises the way the books encourage women to celebrate their own sexual shades of greyFifty Shades as FanfictionEditor Tish Beaty relates the process behind turning Twilight fanfic Master of the Universe into Fifty Shades of GreyFifty Shades as Pop CultureFifty Shames of Earl Grey author Andrew Shaffer compares Fifty Shades to sister-in-literary-scandal Peyton PlacePlus Matrimonial lawyer Sherri Donovan examines the legalities of Christian's contract Master R of BDSM training chateau La Domaine Esemar evaluates Christian Grey's skill as a Dominant (and offers some professional advice) And a whole lot more!Whether you loved Fifty Shades of Grey, or just want to know why everyone else does, Fifty Writers on Fifty Shades of Grey is the book for you.Contributors: Heather Graham Sylvia Day Andrew Shaffer M.J. Rose Sinnamon Love Judith Regan Stacey Agdern Laura Antoniou Jennifer Armintrout Tish Beaty Mala Bhattacharjee Rachel Kramer Bussel M. Christian Suzan Colón Joy Daniels Sherri Donovan Angela Edwards Melissa Febos Lucy Felthouse Ryan Field Selina Fire Megan Frampton Sarah Frantz Louise Fury Lois Gresh Catherine Hiller Marci Hirsch Dr. Hilda Hutcherson Debra Hyde Anne Jamison D.L. King Dr. Logan Levkoff Arielle Loren Sassafras Lowry Rachel Kenley Pamela Madsen Chris Marks and Lia Leto Midori Master R Dr. Katherine Ramsland Tiffany Reisz Katharine Sands Jennifer Sanzo Rakesh Satyal Marc Shapiro Lyss Stern Cecilia Tan Hope Tarr Susan Wright Editor X
From International Thriller Writers comes Watchlist: two powerful novellas featuring the same thrill cast of characters in one major suspenseful package. The Chopin Manuscript and then The Copper Bracelet were a collaboration by some of the world's greatest thriller writers, including Lee Child, Joseph Finder, Lisa Scottoline, and Jeffery Deaver, who conceived the characters and set the plot in motion. The other authors each wrote a chapter and Deaver then completed what he started, bringing both novellas to their startling conclusions.In the first novella, The Chopin Manuscript, former war crimes investigator Harold Middleton possesses a previously unknown score by Frederic Chopin. But he is unaware that, locked within its handwritten notes, lies a secret that now threatens the lives of thousands of Americans. As he races from Poland to America to uncover the mystery of the manuscript, Middleton will be accused of murder, pursued by federal agents, and targeted by assassins. But the greatest threat will come from a shadowy figure from his past: the man known only as Faust. Harold Middleton returns in The Copper Bracelet-the explosive sequel to The Chopin Manuscript-as he's drawn into an international terror plot that threatens to send India and Pakistan into full-scale nuclear war. Careening from Nice to London and Moscow to Kashmir to prevent nuclear disaster, Middleton is unaware that his prey has changed and the act of terror is far more diabolical than he knows. Will he discover the identity of the Scorpion in time to halt an event that will pit the United States, China, and Russia against each other at the brink of World War III?
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.