The Park Project ... Elizabeth and Jessica Wakefield love parks, plants, and anything green. So when they hear about the plan to clean up an empty city lot and turn it into a public garden, they're happy to help. Then they learn that Mr. Patman, a rich businessman, wants to build a parking garage on the lot. Only one person can change Mr. Patman's mind -- his snobby son Bruce. Can Elizabeth and Jessica win Bruce over to their side? Or will Mr. Patman build a garage over the new garden?
BOO! It's almost Halloween, and identical twins Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield have two great costumes to choose from: a witch outfit and a princess dress. Both girls want to be the princess. This becomes a problem. And the result is a Halloween full of surprises!
The twins cannot resist the wonderful toy store when they are out Christmas shopping, but they are accidentally locked in for the night and when strange things start to happen, they realize they are not alone.
Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield and their brother, Steven, are visiting Wild West Town with grandparents. It's the best trip they've ever taken. On their way back to town, the meanest outlaw Wild West Town has ever seen holds up their carriage.
Family Pride ... When Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield spend Thanksgiving weekend on a Mohave reservation, they discover that not all Native Americans wear headdresses, sleep in tepees, and do rain dances. Water Lily, or Ann, as she likes to be called, certainly doesn't. She hates everything to do with Indian traditions -- especially her grandfather, Gray Eagle. Can the twins make Ann proud of her roots?
Identical twins Elizabeth and Jessica Wakefield need to have their tonsils taken out. They've never stayed overnight in a hospital before, and they're not sure what their operation will be like. When they get to the hospital, Jessica and Elizabeth quickly forget their fears. The doctors and nurses are nice, and they explain all about the operation. Now the twins know what to expect, but they aren't prepared to meet Moe and Joe -- some very unexpected visitors!
Who's Mr. Marshall? Elizabeth and Jessica Wakefield are identical twins who sit side by side in their second-grade class. When their teacher is out with the flu, everyone changes seats, and the substitute teacher can't figure out who anyone is -- especially Jessica and Elizabeth! That's when the new substitute teacher arrives. Mr. Marshall is very strict, and the class is on its best behavior. Then the twins see Mr. Marshall getting into a police car. Could he be a dangerous criminal? When the class finds out who he really is, they are in for a big surprise!
7-year-old Jessica's class went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch! Everyone had fun except herself and her twin sister, Elizabeth. They thought they saw a witch! Is the Sweet Valley pumpkin patch haunted?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.