- Table View
- List View
Precious cargo...P.I. Nico Scalia was hardly prepared for his newest client-eight-year-old Krystal Harper. At first he thought she was playing a practical joke; then he realized this little girl was serious. She wanted to hire him-as a bodyguard for her mom.When Nico actually met Dana Harper, the thought of protecting her twenty-four hours a day was tempting. Trouble was, Dana was hell-bent on caring for herself, so Nico had to convince her she needed him. After all, there was no way the stubborn prosecuting attorney could secure herself and her daughter from the reality that someone close to her heart wanted her dead.
Who Is This Mysterious Man? Bill Hamlin-if that was even his name-was a mystery. A tall, dark, sexy mystery, but still, not one Cara Davis was really sure she wanted to solve...especially when it became clear he was on the run from some deadly danger he declined to discuss.Who Is This Woman of Mystery? Cara Davis was lying about her identity-that much Bill could read in her smoldering brown eyes. Question was, could he trust this pretty lady when she swore she wasn't connected to his enemies? If they were going to pose as a married couple, he'd have to find out her secrets...even though he could never reveal his own.
She Was Seduced By Her Past...Stacy Millman's search was supposed to lead to her family's secrets-not to a romantic fantasy! But there was no avoiding the rugged and oh-so-seductive Derek Chancelor. His small-town charm quickly captured her big-city heart. But how would the sexy sheriff react when he learned the real reason she'd come to town?He Was Seduced By Her Presence...First the red-haired siren lured him under her spell. Then she unveiled her hidden agenda-and Derek found himself caught between love and the law. There was no way he could help Stacy uncover her family's secret...without exposing one of his own.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.