- Table View
- List View
This book is a biography of the former President of India, Dr. Abdul Kalam, an eminent engineer and scientist.
This book is a biography of Dhirubai Ambani who won the prestigious best industrialist of India of the 20th century award from "Business Barons" in 1999 and who started his life from a humble beginning with moderate education to achieve Himalayan victory in business world with high enterprising ability.
This book tells the success story of the Indian industrialist Dhirubai Ambani.
This book vividly narrates the success story of ‘Amul’, a popular milk product brand in India.
A biography of C.N. Annadurai, popularly called "Aringnar Anna" (means scholar elder brother in Tamil). An orator and an acclaimed writer in the Tamil language, he founded Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) to become the first non-congress Chief Minister of the South Indian State of Tamilnadu in 1967.
This book is a biography of Azim Hashim Premji who is an Indian business tycoon, philanthropist and the chairman of Wipro Limited, an enterprise which emerged as one of the Indian leaders in the software industry.
This book describes the functioning of various types of cameras which would be very useful to all people interested in photography.
This book is a biography of Charles Spencer Chaplin globally familiar as "Charlie" Chaplin who was an English comic actor, film director and composer during the silent film era.
This book tells the biography of N. R. Narayana Murthy , the Founder of Infosys Technologies Limited, (a global software consulting company) and how by simple living and great thinking he was able to tread the path of success. It records as well the role of his wife Sudha Murthy who stood by him in all his endeavor.
Mahatma Gandhi was the Father of Nation of India who followed the principle of “Ahimsa” (non-violence) throughout his life. His path of non-violence in the freedom struggle was appreciated and followed by the majority of the Indian people. This book deals with the history of the assassination case of Mahatma Gandhi who was killed while he was in the prayer meeting at Birla Mandir.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.