- Table View
- List View
Tarot cards are known as magical reflectors of the future. Spiritually powerful, they contain the power to guide us through whatever problems we may have in life. With "Tarot Made Easy" you can easily interpret the meaning of any Tarot card and apply it to any particular situation in your life. Beginning with a basic introduction as to what Tarot cards are, the book goes on to explain the various aspects of numerology and astrology in relation to the Tarot. Each card begins with a Focus and ends with an Outcome. All you have to do is ask a question, draw a card and look up the interpretation in the book. Simple, magical and highly entertaining, Nancy Garen's "Tarot Made Easy" is one book you should not miss!
Here is a real breakthrough in interpreting the tarot! If you've ever been intrigued by the tarot but were confounded by the complexities of multi-card spreads and the vague interpretations given in most books, this is the guide for you. With Tarot Made Easy you can easily interpret the meaning of any card and apply it to the particular circumstances of your life. With the simple process outlined here, you need only choose one tarot card and then consult one (or several) of the 32 categories listed under each card -- including Romance, Travel, Career, Finances, Friends, and Special Guidance -- to discover the card's specific message for you. For example, if you want to know about your romantic future and the Queen of Cups turns up, you may find that the standard description given is "an honest, devoted woman; loving intelligence and happiness." How should you interpret this? But with Tarot Made Easy, the Queen of Cups Romance category tells you that "someone will enter your life in whom you will be very interested...and you will meet this person very close to your home, if not outside your front door." This easy but accurate system banishes the vague interpretations found in most books and gives you the immediate, specific insights you need.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.