- Table View
- List View
Chicken Soup for the Cancer Survivor's Soul: 101 Stories of Courage and Inspiration from Those Who Have Survived Cancerby Jack Canfield Mark Victor Hansen Patty Aubery Nancy Mitchell
More than 100 cancer survivors share their personal stories in this touching new collection of Chicken Soup. These heartwarming accounts of courageous people who found the power to battle cancer in their endless hope, unwavering faith and steadfast determination will inspire you to adopt a positive attitude, discover your faith and cherish every moment. Just what the doctor ordered for healing your body, mind and soul.
From the Book Jacket: "What an awesome celebration of God's love for each of his children! Read Chicken Soup for the Christian Soul anytime, but especially when you need a heavenly hug." Joan Wester Anderson author, Where Angels Walk and Where Wonders Prevail "'God created man/" someone once suggested, 'because he liked stories.' When Jesus spoke, he spoke most often in parables. This collection continues the tradition of faithful people telling stories of their experience of God met in the routine of life. I laughed and cried as I read them. In story after story I recognized the thread of divinity woven into the fabric of life. A treasure for Christians who love to hear and tell stories." Michael Lindvall author, The Good News from North Haven "Your walk with Christ will be enhanced every single day as you open the pages of this spirit-filled book." Glenna Salsbury professional speaker, author, The Art of the Fresh Start
Chicken Soup for the Expectant Mother's Soul: 101 Stories to Inspire and Warm the Hearts of Soon-to-Be Mothersby Mark Victor Hansen Patty Aubery Nancy Mitchell Jack L. Canfield
Stories to inspire and encourage mothers-to-be.
For younger sisters who look up to an older one, older siblings who tolerate a younger sister tagging along, or the brother who knows full well that girls can wrestle as well as any boy can, this book celebrates the sisters in our lives.
Chicken Soup for the Surviving Soul: 101 Stories of Courage and Inspiration from Those Who Have Survived Cancerby Jack Canfield Mark Victor Hansen Patty Aubery Nancy Mitchell
The pain of cancer touches many people in various ways. It afflicts the young and the old, the rich and the poor; it does not discriminate. What this book can reveal to you is not only how to deal with cancer but how to deal with all of life's difficulties and make life a more meaningful experience.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.