- Table View
- List View
Happy Easter, Clifford! Children will enjoy this story about Clifford and Emily Elizabeth's Easter preparations. It's Eastertime, and Emily Elizabeth and Clifford are making Easter baskets for Clifford's friends. There's even a surprise for Clifford-- an Easter basket filled with extra large treats just for Clifford! Picture descriptions present on picture only pages.
An angel, a soldier, a rocking horse, a snow man, and a ball with a very sad face decorate the Christmas tree featured in this rhyming and sweet Christmas story. The ball feels lonesome and blue; for, after all he is very new. But the others know what they can do. This is a delightful picture book for young children. In this copy, the pictures are beautifully described, and this file should make an excellent embossed braille copy.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.