- Table View
- List View
Learning how to use software should be a simple, straightforward, and engaging experience. The book has taken a step-by-step visual approach to teaching the key features of the Office programs, building knowledge in a logical and easy-to-follow way.
Here's WHAT You'll Learn Easily navigate the new user interface Create presentations from templates or from scratch Add tables, charts, and other graphics Use animation, sound, and other special effects Apply themes, layouts, and master slides Print slides and notes--and deliver a polished presentation Here's HOW You'll Learn It Jump in wherever you need answers Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts Quick TRY THIS! exercises help you apply what you learn right away
Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to solve problems and learn the tools, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll discover new and exciting ways to create and share dynamic presentations with any audience. Here's WHAT you'll learn: Create dynamic presentations for your audience Include charts, tables, clip art, and other graphics Add video clips and CD music Animate slide and add transition effects Edit and polish your presentations with ease Create speaker notes and record narration Here's HOW you'll learn it: Jump in whenever you need answers Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
<p>With this full color, no-nonsense guide, you’ll learn the quickest ways to solve a problem or learn a skill with Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2013. Easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language make learning plain and simple!</p>
The authors of Our Digital World have done a lot of work to make the writing in this book easy to read, to find ways to get you excited about how technology is evolving, and to make computing relevant to your work and personal lives.
Learn the simplest ways to get things done with Windows 8.1 Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Windows 8.1 plain and simple! Follow the book's easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the most expedient way to perform tasks and solve problems in Windows 8.1. Here's WHAT You'll Learn: Personalize your Start screen in cool new ways Use apps such as Mail, People, Calendar, Skype, and Paint Surf the web, and send and receive email and messages Explore redesigned apps for Music, Video, and Windows Store Search your files, media, and the web--all at once Access your files from the cloud with Microsoft SkyDrive Here's HOW You'll Learn It Jump in wherever you need answers Follow easy steps and screenshots to see exactly what to do Get handy tips for new techniques and shortcuts Use Try This! exercises to apply what you learn right away
Learn the simplest ways to get things done with Windows® 8! Here's WHAT you'll learn: Run your apps, and manage your calendar and contacts Explore the web, and send and receive email and messages Organize your files on the PC and in the cloud with Microsoft® SkyDrive® View, share, and store your own photos and videos Play games, manage your music, and watch movies Use maps to find directions and set your location Here's HOW you'll learn it: Jump in wherever you need answers Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.