- Table View
- List View
Convinced that the old woman who recently moved into the neighborhood is really the "dead" Mrs. Tuggle, Lynn and Mouse try to find help in withstanding her witchcraft.
Feel the darkness, touch the black, hear the shadows whisper back... Lynn and her best friend, Mouse, are convinced Mrs. Tuggle is a witch, even if no one believes them. Lynn thought they were safe after they escaped the witch's clutches last summer, but the evil Mrs. Tuggle hasn't finished with them yet. A menacing flock of crows is following Mouse's every move and the girls' only protection against this dangerous woman is destroyed. Lynn and Mouse know they have to act fast. But they don't know what Mrs. Tuggle is planning, and this time, they may not get away so easily...
Lynn Morley and Mouse spot strange purple weeds growing exactly where they threw old Mrs. Tuggle's glass eye in The Witch's Eye. Could these ominous plants be witch weeds?
Though suspected witch-neighbor Mrs. Tuggle has died, her glass eye resurfaces, bringing new dangers and terrors to Lynn's family.
Lynn and her best friend Mouse are convinced their neighbor, old Mrs. Tuggle, is a witch. But no one believes them. Lynn and Mouse are sure that Mrs. Tuggle has plans to harm them. And the longer they wait, the more dangerous Mrs. Tuggle becomes.
Frustrated by the narrowness of his West Virginia mining town, a boy with a talent for woodcarving yearns for a different way of life.
In his senior year of high school, seventeen-year-old George begins to seriously question his parents' plans and Assumptions about his future and decides to try to find his own way.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.