- Table View
- List View
Whether you have two months, one month, or even just a week left before the exam, you can turn to the experts at CliffsNotes for a trusted and achievable cram plan to ace the ACT--without ever breaking a sweat! First, you'll determine exactly how much time you have left to prepare for the exam. Then, you'll turn to the two-month, one-month, or one-week cram plan for week-by-week and day-by-day schedules of the best way to focus your study according to your unique timeline. Each stand-alone plan includes: Diagnostic test-helps you pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your review on the topics in which you need the most help Subject reviews-cover everything you can expect on the actual exam: English; reading; strategies for solving pre-algebra, elementary algebra, and intermediate algebra problems; answering coordinate geometry questions; working with plane geometry; tackling trigonometry; science; and writing the essay Full-length practice test with answers and detailed explanations-a simulated ACT exam with scoring guide gives you an authentic test-taking experience Appendices-provide common math formulas and show you how to use a graphing calculator Visit the ACT Cram Plan Center for online access to additional practice problems, activities,and more.Details inside. Test-prep essentials from the experts at CliffsNotes®
This updated edition of the best-selling CliffsNotes ACT® Cram Plan uses calendars to create a specific study plan for ACT test-takers depending on how much time they have left before they take the test! Features of this plan-to-ace-the-exam product include: * Timed, boxed calendars for preparing to take the ACT--two-month study calendar, one-month study calendar, and one-week study calendar * Diagnostic test that helps test-takers pinpoint strengths and weaknesses so they can focus their review on topics in which they need the most help * Subject reviews that cover everything on the exam: English, math, science, and the dreaded essay * Full-length practice test with answers and explanations
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.