- Table View
- List View
Southpointe High is the last place Lucy wanted to wind up her senior year of school. Right up until she stumbles into Jude Ryder, a guy whose name has become its own verb, and synonymous with trouble. He's got a rap sheet that runs longer than a senior thesis, has had his name sighed, shouted, and cursed by more women than Lucy dares to ask, and lives at the local boys home where disturbed seems to be the status quo for the residents. Lucy had a stable at best, quirky at worst, upbringing. She lives for wearing the satin down on her ballet shoes, has her sights set on Juilliard, and has been careful to keep trouble out of her life. Up until now. Jude's everything she needs to stay away from if she wants to separate her past from her future. Staying away, she's about to find out, is the only thing she's incapable of. For Lucy Larson and Jude Ryder, love's about to become the thing that tears them apart.
Lucy Larson lives for wearing the satin down on her ballet shoes, and has her sights firmly set on a place at Juilliard. She's on her way to the top and has so far been careful to keep trouble out of her life. Well, up until now...Jude Ryder is the quintessential bad boy and everything a girl like Lucy needs to stay away from, especially if she wants to hold onto her dream future. But Lucy's about to find out that staying away is the only thing she's incapable of.Full of passion, steamy scenes and hot romance this ebook collection of Nicole Williams' Crash Trilogy is perfect fans of New Adult!
Nicole Williams is the tell-it-like-it-is career expert who you wish could fight your work battles for you. But with her ingenious approach-taking the tactics used to land a man and applying them to your career-you'll be able to handle any work situation and come out on top. Here, Nicole introduces twenty tried-and-true dating rules such as "Don't Give Away the Milk for Free" and "Don't Waste the Pretty" and reveals how they can be applied just as effectively in the office. Other strategies include: · Keep It Brief · Don't Bash Your Ex · Have Others Sing Your Praises · Play Hard to Get · Keep the Fire Alive · Be Willing to Walk Away Among other topics, Nicole dishes on how much to reveal at work as well as what to put up with from your boss (and, more importantly, what not to). She tackles everything from having the money talk to leaving them wanting more on a job interview. And sprinkled throughout GIRL ON TOP is fashion advice ("Top Ten Commandments of Style") and checklists to determine if you need to get a life. Nicole's keen insight and candid advice will teach you how to recognize the good guys from the bad, win the kudos of those who matter, and create the career of your dreams. Praise for GIRL ON TOP:"Nicole Williams is both frank and funny. She's full of witty advice that's not only relatable-but doable-for the girl who's just getting started or the woman, like me, who's on her second time around in the career game.Here's my advice to you about GIRL ON TOP: Read it. Laugh. Learn."-Veronica Webb, model"Only Nicole can make career this much fun. Sassy, relevant and packed with great advice. It's a must-read for any woman looking to get ahead." -Liz Lange, founder, Liz Lange Maternity"GIRL ON TOP is a sensational book. In the most delightful and hilarious way, Nicole Williams serves up loads of excellent advice for anyone wanting to get ahead." -Dan Jinks and Bruce Cohen, producers, Milk "Every girl should have this-the little black book for career success!"-Susan Cohn Rockefeller, author, Green at Work"GIRL ON TOP is a fabulous read. It's chock full of actionable insights and laugh out loud advice for any woman (of any age) who is serious about getting to the top of her career. I highly recommend it."-Julie Cottineau, vice president brand, Virgin USA
Elle Montgomery is a good girl. Born and raised in a small town in Washington State, she's always done exactly what she's supposed to and what everyone expects of her. She helps out at the café her family owns, and has been dating the pastor's son, Logan, since she was allowed to go on her first date at sixteen. Having just graduated from high school, and knowing that Logan wants to put a ring on her finger and get married as soon possible, Elle feels like her life is already mapped out.Cole Carson's life couldn't be more different. An adrenaline junkie, he has worked as a smokejumper for the past three summers, roaming from town to town following the fires. Cole lives his life day to day and dreads the thought of putting down roots or being tied to one person.Following an awkward, embarrassing first meeting, Elle knows she should keep away from Cole and the feelings he ignites in her. And Cole just can't help but pursue Elle, the girl who seems immune to his charms. But as summer heats up, their attraction grows, and as tensions between them run high, Elle and Cole realise that one way or another, they're going up in flames...
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.