- Table View
- List View
Twenty-six-year-old Kyla is admittedly a late bloomer. She prefers to remain within the comfort zone of her supportive family, her loyal sweetheart, and her close-knit group of friends. When she returns to the local university for her eighth year as a part-time student, she is surprised by a physical attraction and emotional bond that she forms with Steph, another female classmate. Uncertain and fearful, Kyla must decide whether to continue the now lopsided relationship with her trusting boyfriend of four years, or submit to unfamiliar passions felt toward another woman. Brace yourself for this passionate journey for an answer to the common question, "Who am I?" You'll relate to the comical questions Kyla shares with her friends, connect with her thoughts as she silently questions life's everyday activities, and empathize with her as she struggles with the unknown. Hold on tight, and get ready for the ride of your life.
"What's done in the dark eventually comes to light. " When delivered by his pastor, those words stir up memories of guilt and shame for Jerome Thomas. In the early years of his marriage, Jerome made several mistakes-neglecting his family, struggling with bouts of alcoholism, and wasting money. But the one mistake he regrets the most is cheating on his wife. Every morning before she opens her eyes, Taylor Belle says a quick prayer for forgiveness. The guilt of the affair she had and the lives of the people she hurt weigh heavily on her heart. She knows that she needs to settle things with Jerome before God will lift her burden. Several years have passed since the affair, but there is still unfinished business between Taylor and Jerome that could destroy their families. What will happen when the repercussions of their last intimate encounter catch up to them? Will God mend old wounds and restore the love and peace they once knew, or are Jerome and Taylor destined to suffer the consequences of their past sins for years to come?
When Kyla discovered her unexpected attraction to a female friend, she was confused and scared. Her boyfriend was left wondering what happened to their love. Now she's starting all over in Atlanta. Life has taught her to be true to herself, and she has matured into a self-confident, free-spirited woman. She makes an attempt to bandage aching wounds through shallow relationships and empty encounters--that is, until her dream mate arrives and seduces her tender heart to love once again. Can she move forward in a relationship, or will fantasies and invitations from the past lure her back to a time and place she's spent years hiding from, yet can't let go?You Make Me Wanna, the follow-up to Double Pleasure, Double Pain, answers the question readers have been asking: What happened to Kyla?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.