- Table View
- List View
"The Rules" for any committed relationship,How Not to Screw It Upoffers 10 essential steps to achieving an extraordinary, healthy, fulfilling partnership that will last a lifetime. How Not to Screw It Upis for all those people who have vowed "I do" and are now wondering exactly how to do it. One of the central problems for couples is that they've been conditioned to think that there is nothing to do after the "I do. " Relationship expert Nita Tucker sets us straight, espousing a proactive approach to any relationship and showing us how to do it right. Good, sound, practical advice on keeping a relationship solid and happy is as rare as it is valuable, and that's exactly what How Not to Screw It Up delivers. Following the format of her highly successful first book,How Not to Stay Single,Tucker has created 10 steps for couples to follow in order to keep their partnership (and love) alive. For example, "Learn to Fight Fair," "Watch What You Say," "When It Comes to Sex, Give--Don't Trade," and "Agree to Disagree About Money. " How Not to Screw It Upis for people who want their relationships to be the best they can be--passionate, romantic, honest, and fun!
How Not to Stay Single is a step-by-step program full of helpful hints, explicit goal-setting instructions, eye-opening anecdotes, and motivational thoughts.
How Not to Stay Single After 40is a step-by-step program full of helpful hints, explicit goal-setting instructions, eye-opening anecdotes, and motivational thoughts specifically geared toward women over forty who want to find lasting love. As relationship expert Nita Tucker explains, "Women over forty think that dating is a very different experience--well, it is! What most women don't realize is that having a relationship at this point in their lives can be richer, happier, and more fulfilling. " This results-oriented book teaches you that wanting a relationship is nothing to be ashamed of, that staying in a dead-end relationship will keep you from finding a thriving one, that there are simple and effective ways to increase the odds of meeting the right kind of people, and that you're a good catch and shouldn't hide it. How Not to Stay Single After 40presents a unique plan of action for finding that elusive, emotionally fulfilling relationship. It shows you how to stop waiting and how to start making the connection happen. Unlike other relationship books, this one is about changing what you're doing, not about changing you.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.