- Table View
- List View
"The Rules" for any committed relationship,How Not to Screw It Upoffers 10 essential steps to achieving an extraordinary, healthy, fulfilling partnership that will last a lifetime. How Not to Screw It Upis for all those people who have vowed "I do" and are now wondering exactly how to do it. One of the central problems for couples is that they've been conditioned to think that there is nothing to do after the "I do. " Relationship expert Nita Tucker sets us straight, espousing a proactive approach to any relationship and showing us how to do it right. Good, sound, practical advice on keeping a relationship solid and happy is as rare as it is valuable, and that's exactly what How Not to Screw It Up delivers. Following the format of her highly successful first book,How Not to Stay Single,Tucker has created 10 steps for couples to follow in order to keep their partnership (and love) alive. For example, "Learn to Fight Fair," "Watch What You Say," "When It Comes to Sex, Give--Don't Trade," and "Agree to Disagree About Money. " How Not to Screw It Upis for people who want their relationships to be the best they can be--passionate, romantic, honest, and fun!
How Not to Stay Single is a step-by-step program full of helpful hints, explicit goal-setting instructions, eye-opening anecdotes, and motivational thoughts.
How Not to Stay Single After 40is a step-by-step program full of helpful hints, explicit goal-setting instructions, eye-opening anecdotes, and motivational thoughts specifically geared toward women over forty who want to find lasting love. As relationship expert Nita Tucker explains, "Women over forty think that dating is a very different experience--well, it is! What most women don't realize is that having a relationship at this point in their lives can be richer, happier, and more fulfilling. " This results-oriented book teaches you that wanting a relationship is nothing to be ashamed of, that staying in a dead-end relationship will keep you from finding a thriving one, that there are simple and effective ways to increase the odds of meeting the right kind of people, and that you're a good catch and shouldn't hide it. How Not to Stay Single After 40presents a unique plan of action for finding that elusive, emotionally fulfilling relationship. It shows you how to stop waiting and how to start making the connection happen. Unlike other relationship books, this one is about changing what you're doing, not about changing you.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.