- Table View
- List View
Principles of Electricity & Electronics for the Automotive Technician, 2E thoroughly covers the basics of automotive electricity and electronics to fully prepare beginning technicians for more complex electrical concepts. Written by an ASE Master Technician and teacher, the book draws readers in using a combination of basic theory, case studies, hands-on vehicle tasks and ASE-style review questions. The updated second edition includes expanded coverage of hybrid electrical vehicles and safety procedures, technological advances in electronically controlled vehicle accessories, and new troubleshooting techniques using cutting-edge equipment and procedures. Simple illustrations and wiring diagrams, along with straightforward explanations of how automotive electricity and electronics work, act together to make this an ideal introduction to electrical and electronics diagnostics and service.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.