- Table View
- List View
Get answers to common questions about setting up the design environment and building custom solutions with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Delve into core architecture, tools, and techniques, and learn how to exploit powerful customization features. Authored by industry-leading experts, this book shows how to deliver intelligent CRM solutions that meet the unique challenges and requirements of your business. Discover how to: Set up the development environment Enhance the product's APIs with your own code Execute business logic using plug-ins Build custom workflows that extend native workflow functions Create user-friendly integration with scripts and application extensions Code custom pages optimized for Microsoft Outlook with Offline Access Extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM using ASP.NET Create advanced Windows Workflow Foundation solutions Extend multilingual and multicurrency features Construct a custom security-access solution Get code samples on the Web.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.