- Table View
- List View
You've planned every detail of your wedding, but have you planned your marriage? This updated third edition of Before You Say "I Do" will help every bride and groom discover what they need to know about themselves, each other, and their marriage--before the wedding. Featuring questions designed to inspire in-depth conversations between you and your future spouse, this book also invites parents, friends, future in-laws, clergy, and children from previous marriages into the discussions to offer their own perspectives. Together, couples are encouraged to explore their life histories and experiences, their hopes and dreams, and their views on love, children, religion, work, and politics, to find both common and uncommon ground on which to strengthen the foundation of their marriage.
Start Your Marriage with Money in the Bank, not Bills in the Mail. In a world where the average wedding costs around $30,000, a realistic plan for a dream wedding no matter what your budget. Many couples are unnecessarily going deeply into debt to pay for their own weddings. Pastor Todd Outcalt has counseled hundreds of couples on how to avoid this strain on a new marriage, and now he's bringing his message to brides and grooms everywhere. With costs rising, the economy faltering, and the future uncertain, Outcalt provides an overall plan for cost-saving and dream-building. Unlike other books, Your Beautiful Wedding on Any Budget creates a plan tailored to your financial reality, not a specific dollar amount. It offers the most flexibility, showing: How to prioritize what's important so you know where to spend $$$ and where to spend $ Planning strategies for realistic costs of each component How to use the internet to save money Couples can now plan the wedding of their dreams, and go on their honeymoon knowing that every expense is paid for! Learn How To: Determine what kind of unique day you can afford: Design your own plan using sample budgets as a guide Have an elegant wedding without the high costs Host a large wedding on a small income Increase the funds for your wedding and spend that cash smartly Cut wedding costs easily and painlessly Prioritize what's important to you so you know where to splurge and where to save Work with parents and others who have a say in wedding money matters Create a debt-free wedding if you're already in debt Your Beautiful Wedding on Any Budget reveals how to craft a debt-free big day, giving you the techniques and strategies to help you enter into marriage with a bigger wallet and lower stress level. Rather than focusing on a certain dollar amount, Your Beautiful Wedding on Any Budget allows you to design a plan tailored to your financial reality, whatever that may be.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.