Filmmaking is a notoriously difficult field to break into - a script's chance of making it to production is a staggering 1 in every 140,000. But the millions of aspiring filmmakers can up their odds with "The "Everything" Filmmaking Book". This engaging, easy-to-follow guide takes readers step-by-step through the filmmaking process, including: Writing a marketable script; Understanding all aspects of pre-production; Shooting on location; Working with the cast; Editing and post-production; and Distributing the finished film. "The "Everything" Filmmaking Book" is the perfect guide for future Spielbergs everywhere!
Filmmaking is a notoriously difficult field to break into - a script's chance of making it to production is a staggering 1 in every 140,000. But the millions of aspiring filmmakers can up their odds with this engaging, easy-to-follow guide. Go step-by-step through the filmmaking process, including: writing a marketable script; understanding all aspects of pre-production; shooting on location; working with the cast; editing and post-production; distributing the finished film, and more!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.