- Table View
- List View
The future looked bright for Matt McLeod. He was an outrider for the Two-Bar Ranch, hired to protect the ranch from poachers. Then he saw Riley Wilcox in the Denver City jail and everything changed. Wilcox had been convicted of a grisly murder and was sentenced to hang. But as soon as Matt caught sight of Riley he knew one thing--Riley was his twin brother, adopted by a different family as an infant. He also knew Riley couldn't have committed that murder. After a daring jailbreak, the two brothers set out to find their biological parents. But even more important, they have to track down the real killer if either of them ever wants to live free again.
Benjamin Fox's father was legendary Confederate General John Fox, the Southern hero still in uniform in 1865, rode into Richmond and robbed the Atlanta bank. Then "The Fox" fled Richmond, leaving his wife and infant son behind, and became one of the West's most notorious outlaws. In the summer of 1882, young Benjamin set out from Richmond to find his father. Nothing had prepared him for the ways and wiles of ruthless bounty hunters. And he never thought that one day his search would bring him face to face with the truth about the Fox ...
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.