- Table View
- List View
Prepare For The Most Extreme Adventure of AllHow's this for a challenge: With a teammate you've just met, skydive from a plane, kayak a river of Class IV rapids (no life jackets allowed), and then climb the sheer face of a canyon wall. Keep that up for thirty years or so with your teammate, and you get just a hint of life's most extreme adventure-marriage! From the adrenaline rush of the honeymoon through the obstacles of growing old together, success and enjoyment in marriage depend on your ability to learn new skills, take big risks, endure tough times, and embrace the extreme life-giving power of a lasting marriage.Extreme Marriage looks at the ultimate commitment between a man and a woman through the exciting lens of extreme sports. Author Terry Owens explores outdoor challenges like skydiving, caving, high-altitude climbing, and more, linking their lessons to the challenges of married life. Forget the old saying about "marrying and settling down." This book is the high energy guide for the intense adventure of husband and wife.From the Hardcover edition.
A Playbook for the Greatest Team Sport Ever Played. This could be the team's breakout year. A new coach. A new system. And a couple of impact players that could take the team deep into the playoffs--even the Super Bowl. The potential is there, but will the team come together? Will they bounce back if they lose a couple of early games? Are they tough enough to play through the injuries and still perform at the championship level? Every NFL team that's serious about winning a title has to answer those questions. And so does every husband-and-wife team that's serious about a Super Bowl Marriage. Super Bowl Marriage tells the stories of some of the NFL's most dramatic games, toughest players, and creative coaches-then skillfully links their lessons to life's greatest team sport--marriage. Test your knowledge of the Super Bowl-era and learn how Bill Walsh, John Elway, Brian Urlacher, and others can help your marriage team win the championship game. From the honeymoon training camp through the fourth quarter final drive of growing old together, you and your spouse need to keep your game day focus. Success in marriage will depend on your ability to give it all for the team, do what the coaches say, and play through the pain. You two can hoist the trophy as winners in a life-long, loving relationship. Finally, a marriage playbook for the intense and exhilarating team sport of being husband and wife! Marriage can be as thrilling, demanding, and complex as any high stakes football game. Its potential for unparalleled satisfaction and joy is matched only by its potential for incredible pain and disillusionment. On the gridiron of life, where the consequences for fumbling can be disastrous, marriage is risky. You can stand on the sidelines, hoping things work out with your spouse, or rise to the challenge and know the thrill of a Super Bowl Marriage.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.