- Table View
- List View
The experts at Southern Living magazine share their more than 30 years of horticultural experiences in this new title which focuses on annuals. More than 125 full-color photos provide an instant visual appreciation of the beauty of the flowers and plants as well as a straightforward text that gets right to the point.
More than 300 all-new, kitchen-tested recipes * Weight Watchers® POINTS values included with all recipes * 5 Seasonal Menus, each with a complete Game Plan * 4 weeks of menus full of flavor and variety
Stop Dieting. Start Living. * Weight Watchers® POINTS® values for all recipes Over 275 recipes that help you beat temptation and stay fuller longer. 4 weeks of menus, including 3 meals and a snack each day
4 weeks of menus, including 3 meals and a snack each day. Includes some fabulous dessert recipes... Marbled Chocolate Mousse (page 37), Chocolate-Hazelnut Crepes (page 38), Key Lime Cheesecake Parfaits (page 40). Other Weight Watchers® cookbooks are available in this library.
Set Up Your Kitchen for Speed. 1. When you store kitchen equipment and ingredients where you use them and in the same place every time, you won't lose time searching for what you need. Keep potholders, wooden spoons, pots, pans, and baking sheets as close to the oven and range as possible. Store flour, spices, mixing bowls, an electric mixer, rubber spatulas, and measuring cups and spoons near where you mix. The best place for a cutting board and knives is near the sink. 2. Use Low-Fat Convenience Foods. Low-fat and nonfat products have improved in flavor and texture over the past few years. Our staff recommends all of the following: low-fat and nonfat cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded cheeses; Italian- style, Mexican-style, or roasted garlic- flavored canned tomatoes; low-fat spaghetti sauces; and flavored couscous or rice mixes. 3. Buy Food Prepped for Use. You'll get a jump start on any meal when you use shredded cabbage, packaged cut vegetables, cut vegetables from the salad bar, prewashed spinach, precooked pasta, parboiled rice, shredded cheese, chicken strips or cubes, and trimmed and boned meat. You'll pay a bit extra for these convenience items, but it's worth it when you need to cook in a hurry.
Our easiest, best-tasting everyday favorite dishes! 143 delicious kitchen-tested recipes with PointsPlus* values of 6 or less Time-saving step-by-step game plans included with each menu A Weight Watchers® PointsPlus value and nutritional analysis for every recipe
212 all-new kitchen-tested recipes! 115 top-rated mouthwatering menus with POINTS® values of 8 or less. Step-by-step foolproof game plan included with each menu so that every meal can be made in 20 minutes, from start to finish. Weight Watchers® POINTS® values and nutritional analyses for all recipes.
Fiery Thai Beef Salad, page 149 Turkey Cutlets with Balsamic-Brown Sugar Sauce, page 130 Fresh Tomato, Basil, and Cheese Pizza, page 85 Ranch Burgers, page 170 WeightWatchers® POINTS® values for each recipe Complete nutritional analyses and diabetic exchanges
Over 200 kitchen-tested recipes! 193 top-rated mouthwatering menus with PointsPlusTM values of 8 or less Step-by-step foolproof game plan included with each menu Weight Watchers® PointsPlusTM values and nutritional analyses for all recipes. Other Weight Watchers' cookbooks are available in this library.
Asian Chicken Salad with Sweet and Spicy Wasabi Dressing page 135, Corn and Bacon Chowder page 157, Crunchy Oven-Chicken page 110, Chocolate-Hazelnut Mousse Cups page 170. 200 kitchen-tested recipes! 116 top-rated mouthwatering menus with POINTS® values of 8 or less. Step-by-step foolproof game plan included with each menu so that every meal can be made in 20 minutes, from start to finish. Weight Watchers® POINTS® values and nutritional analyses for all recipes.
BLT with Pimiento Cheese, page 106 Raisin Brownie Bars, page 188 Grilled Chicken with Fresh Orange Salsa, page 84 Skillet Lasagna, page 138 Over 140 top-rated, simple, mouthwatering recipes Weight Watchers® POINTS® values and complete nutritional analyses for all recipes. Recipes with easy-to-find ingredients and streamlined step-by-step instructions. Satisfying, family-friendly weeknight meal ideas
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.