- Table View
- List View
Figuring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own is hard! Here is help from someone who's been there. Like many girls, Daphne Oz struggled with her weight as a teenager and couldn't stick with the extreme restrictions of fad diets. She was able to seize control over her health and her weight only when she recognized the golden opportunity offered by the transition to college life. With the help of her father and grandfather, both cardiac surgeons, and her grandmother, a nutritional adviser, she figured out a whole new approach to managing her weight. How well did it work? You be the judge: In her first semester of college, she not only skipped the proverbial Freshman 15--she lost 10 pounds and became healthier than she had ever been. Now the secrets of her success are available to you. The Dorm Room Diet will keep you looking good, feeling great, and staying fit! Daphne's 8-step program shows you how to: stop eating out of emotional need navigate the most common danger zones at school for unhealthy eating get the exercise you need, even in your small dorm room choose vitamins and supplements wisely relax and rejuvenate amid the stress of college life The Dorm Room Diet will empower you to use your new found independence to create a healthy lifestyle while you're in college--and for the rest of your life.
Oz--a co-host on the hit daytime talk show "The Chew," bestselling author of "The Dorm Room Diet," and Dr. Mehmet Oz's daughter--offers simple, practical advice on living the best life right now.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.