- Table View
- List View
Little P. K. and his sister rise early on Easter morning for there's much to do. First they rush to find the colored eggs hidden during the night. Then it's off to the park for sunrise services. And, finally, the family sits down for their Easter feast. At the end of the day, the reason for Easter becomes clear: So we end up in prayer, As we kneel and we say, "Lord, thank you for Easter. It's the greatest of days!"
Heartprints. It is easy to leave a heartprint. Just do something kind for someone else! It doesn't even have to be a big thing; a smile or a hug will leave a heartprint, too! When your love touches someone else, it leaves a heartprint behind. Follow the example of P.K. Hallinan's beloved characters and start leaving heartprints of your own. How many heartprints will you leave today? The P.K. Hallinan Collection Today is Valentine's Day Today is Easter! Today is Halloween! Today is Thanksgiving! Today is Christmas! Today is Your Birthday! We're Very Good Friends, My Brother and I We're Very Good Friends, My Father and I We're Very Good Friends, My Mother and I We're Very Good Friends, My Grandpa and I We're Very Good Friends, My Grandma and I We're Very Good Friends, My Sister and I Just Open a Book My Teacher's My Friend My First Day of School A Rainbow of Friends For the Love of Our Earth That's What a Friend Is I'm Thankful Each Day! How Do I Love You? THE SMALL TOWN CHILDREN'S EASTER When I Grow Up My Doctor, My Friend My Dentist, My Friend
Little P. K. knows Jesus loves him. But how does he know? P. K. shows us that Jesus' love is shown "By the things he creates, From warm, grassy meadows / To cool, glassy lakes." And little P. K. is so excited by the love of Jesus, that he will . . . rest in the shelter Of my Lord's love so true, And hope that he notices I love him too. This joyous book will make its readers joyful too. $8.99
For ages 4+. Toddlers can follow young PK as he learns to be helpful around the house as he takes out the dog, empties the garbage and clears up his room. Toddlers too can follow PK's example and learn how to be helpful.
Little P.K. knows how important it is to be honest! When he tells a tall tale or hides something he breaks, he admits his mistakes. By following P.K.'s example in this colorful, rhyming book, young readers will learn to be honest too.
Little P.K. knows how important it is to be safe! He waits patiently at crosswalks, wears his bicycle helmet, and avoids talking to strangers. By following little P.K.'s example in this colorful, rhyming book, young readers will learn how to be safe each day too.
This work is for ages 3-5. This is a story that perfectly illustrates the loyalty and love that grows between a father and his children. Whimsical illustrations bring the characters to life in this gentle world Hallinan has created.
This book is for ages 3-5. This is a PK Hallinan story that illustrates the loyalty and love that grows between a mother and her children. Whimsical illustrations bring the characters to life in this gentle world Hallinan has created.
This book puts a child's mind at ease with this delightful story of a teacher and a friend. Here are all those ways that a teacher helps her young charges throughout the day - from fun at exercise time to reading a storybook to drying tears.
Thanksgiving Day brings a flurry of activity to little P.K.'s house. His family and friends gather to watch parades, play football, and eat dinner--such fun that P.K. declares: I'm grateful for blessings That just never end, But mostly I'm thankful . . . For all of my friends. You can join P.K. and have some fun too! Just open the cover of this book.
From picking the right costume to counting the treats, P. K. Hallinan celebrates the fun of Halloween in this charming story. Today Is Halloween! Teaches safe and appropriate Halloween behavior.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.