- Table View
- List View
This powerful classroom toolkit provides a variety of additional resources to help you make the most of the Write Source program: - Skills Book Practice for essential mechanics, usage, and grammar skills - Assessment Book Copy masters for a pretest, interim tests, and post tests to help prepare students for stare assessments- Overhead Transparencies Graphic organizers, assessment rubrics, and benchmark papers for whole-class instruction- Interactive Writing Skills CD-ROM Animated grammar lessons, engaging, interactive activities, and printable and e-mailable reports- Daily Language Workouts Quick 5-to-10 minute activities in mechanics, usage, grammar, and writing.
This Skills Book Grade 3 contains 1)Proofreading Activities: Using Punctuation, Checking Mechanics, Checking Your Spelling, Using the Right Word 2) Sentence Activities: Sentence Basics, Sentence Problem, Sentence Combining, and 3) Language Activities: Nouns, Pronouns, Verbs, Adjectives and Adverbs, Prepositions Conjunctions Interjections, Parts of Speech.
The 'SkillsBook' provides you with opportunities to practice editing and proofreading skills. 'Write Source' contains guidelines, examples, and models to help you complete your work in the 'SkillsBook.'
The SkillsBook provides you with opportunities to practice editing and proofreading skills presented in the Writers Express handbook. The handbook contains guidelines, examples, and models to help you complete your work in the SkillsBook.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.