- Table View
- List View
If you can't live without a daily bite of chocolate, or have visions of chocolate truffles dancing in your head, then you'll savor this decadent collection of stories Chicken Soup for the Chocolate Lover's Soul celebrates the chocoholic's undeniable passion for indulgence in all things chocolate--whether white, milk, or dark; frozen, powdered, pudding, or pie; melted or whipped. Meet fellow fanatics who have gone the extra mile all in the name of chocolate; revel in stories of romance and friendship that have been sweetened by chocolate; and read how the sweet smell of anything cocoa has impacted and enhanced the lives of so many people. Throughout this entertaining collection of stories, you will also find delicious morsels of interesting trivia, informative history, and humorous anecdotes. So, sit back with this book (and your favorite chocolate treat, of course!) and let the decadence of Chicken Soup for the Chocolate Lover's Soul add even more richness and sweetness to your life.
This collection of stories has fragments of interesting details, useful history, and amusing anecdotes. It tells how the sweet smell of anything cocoa has impacted and enhanced the lives of so many.
The Inspiration You Need to Make Healthy Habits Stick--for Life Monday is for dieting. Tuesday is for cravings. Wednesday is for getting on the scale. And Thursday is for reflecting. Between struggling with cravings, deciphering nutrition labels, facing the scale, controlling portions, and setting realistic goals, it's no wonder most diets fail . . . until now. With a dose of Chicken Soup (low-fat, of course!), you can: · Control cravings· Get back on track after straying· Eat out--and enjoy it· Set--and achieve--your weight-loss goals With tips, motivational messages, and an exercise, food, and mood tracking system, Chicken Soup for the Dieter's Soul Daily Inspirations will help you tackle the issues on the way to a healthier you.
Is enjoying a cup of tea your favorite part of the day? Is the brewing of a "cuppa" a ritual that centers and calms you? If so, Chicken Soup for the Tea Lover's Soul will help you reconnect with yourself in the silent intimacy and introspection experienced while sipping tea. It's the perfect accompaniment to that English breakfast, delightful Darjeeling, French vanilla, spicy chai, or comforting chamomile. Learn about tea's ancient history and discover the many choices available, from the most exclusive to the tried-and-true favorites. Included are tips on buying, storing, and preparing tea, and even a few ideas on how to host a tea party. You'll also discover the best-tasting and most popular teas, the proper way to steep tea, the health benefits of tea, the difference between black and green teas, and much more.Nothing soothes the soul like a cup of tea and a good book, so curl up and wash away the tensions and troubles of your day.
Learn about tea's ancient history and discover the many choices of tea available from the most exclusive to the tried-and-true favorites. Included are tips on buying, storing, and preparing tea, and even a few ideas on how to host a tea party.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.