- Table View
- List View
As research has progressed, the cannabinoid CB 1 and CB 2 receptors have expanded significantly in importance within the neuroscience mainstream. In The Cannabinoid Receptors, leading experts introduce newcomers to the cannabinoid field with chapters covering cannabinoid ligand synthesis and structure activity relationships, the molecular pharmacology of the cannabinoid receptors and the endocannabinoid system, and ultimately, the whole animal pharmacology and therapeutic applications for cannabinoid drugs. Adding to those key topics, the book also examines the current direction of the field with chapters on new putative cannabinoid receptors and challenges for future research. As a part of The Receptors TM series, this volume highlights its receptor with the most thorough, focused and essential information available. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, The Cannabinoid Receptors serves as an ideal guidebook to what continues to be a fascinating and vital field.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.