- Table View
- List View
In this irresistible tale about a marriage of inconvenience, Patricia Olney delightfully demonstrates that love is often a delicious game of chance. Single mother Jade O'Donnell is desperate. Embroiled in an ugly custody battle, Jade is convinced that being in a committed relationship will up her chances to keep her son. So when the wildly charismatic Trace Banyon walks into her lawyer's office to inquire about a job, Jade's willing to bet that he's the perfect candidate to play the part of loving husband. She just never expects that Trace will steal her heart. Temptation in the flesh, Trace insists that he will never be tied down in real life. He agrees to Jade's scheme on one condition: It will mean nothing more than a business deal. But with Jade posing on his arm, Trace can't help but feel genuine affection--and exhilarating passion. Now his bewitching make-believe wife has the stalwart bachelor considering the two words he has sworn will never pass his lips: "I do." Includes a special message from the editor, as well as excerpts from these Loveswept titles: The Reluctant Countess, Wild Rain, and Silk on the Skin.
In this delicious story of untamed hearts and second chances, beloved romance author Patricia Olney reveals the enduring miracle of true love. Gabe Stewart, a by-the-book businessman, and Rebecca O'Neil, a free-spirited dynamo, met in sultry Palm Springs. Together, they surrendered their hearts in a moment of passion, threw caution to the wind, and got married on an impulsive whim. Now, two years after the whirlwind wedding, they have decided to part ways. Gabe wants to focus on his career and get himself on the fast track to success. But in order to land an important deal, he must play the part of a "family man." So days before the divorce, Rebecca agrees to perform a familiar role: that of a loving wife. But when she and her soon-to-be-ex engage in the seductive charade, the flames of desire are reignited as "let's pretend" threatens to become "let's fall in love . . . again." Includes a special message from the editor, as well as excerpts from these Loveswept titles: The Notorious Lady Anne, Along Came Trouble, and Strictly Business.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.