- Table View
- List View
A good mind knows the right answers...but a great mind knows the right questions. And never are the Best Questions more important than after the life-altering diagnosis of fibromyalgia -- or when you are talking with endless doctors about your chronic pain, hoping to finally get a correct diagnosis and treatment plan. Drawing on cutting-edge research and advice by nearly sixty experts from the National Fibromyalgia Association; Mayo Clinic; and leaders in fibromyalgia, sleep, and stress disorders -- as well as celebrity patients, including author Martha Beck and singer Rosie Hamlin -- The 10 Best Questions® for Living with Fibromyalgia is a comprehensive guide you'll take along to your doctor's office and keep close at hand for its well-researched answers as you continue your journey to better physical, mental, emotional, financial, and spiritual health. With a wealth of resources and up-to-the-minute information, The 10 Best Questions® for Living with Fibromyalgia shows you how to move beyond your fears and use the power of the Best Questions and Magic Questions -- the smartest questions that most people never think to ask -- to become your own best advocate in conquering the symptoms of fibromyalgia and its negative effects on your personal life.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.