- Table View
- List View
A good mind knows the right answers...but a great mind knows the right questions. And never are the Best Questions more important than after the life-altering diagnosis of fibromyalgia -- or when you are talking with endless doctors about your chronic pain, hoping to finally get a correct diagnosis and treatment plan. Drawing on cutting-edge research and advice by nearly sixty experts from the National Fibromyalgia Association; Mayo Clinic; and leaders in fibromyalgia, sleep, and stress disorders -- as well as celebrity patients, including author Martha Beck and singer Rosie Hamlin -- The 10 Best Questions® for Living with Fibromyalgia is a comprehensive guide you'll take along to your doctor's office and keep close at hand for its well-researched answers as you continue your journey to better physical, mental, emotional, financial, and spiritual health. With a wealth of resources and up-to-the-minute information, The 10 Best Questions® for Living with Fibromyalgia shows you how to move beyond your fears and use the power of the Best Questions and Magic Questions -- the smartest questions that most people never think to ask -- to become your own best advocate in conquering the symptoms of fibromyalgia and its negative effects on your personal life.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.