- Table View
- List View
Business Computer Information Systems II presents advanced concepts and skills of Microsoft Office XP (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Outlook®). Through a learn-by-doing approach, students are challenged to master Microsoft Office within a business context. Additional features throughout the book also provide insight into how software can be used in other academic areas and in the business world.
Workbook for English Language Arts textbook.
The contents of this "Common Core Reteaching and Practice Workbook" for Grade 4 students include: Multiplication and Division, Place Value, Number Sense, Developing Fluency, Fraction, Equivalence and Ordering, Extending Fraction Concepts, Measurement, Lines, Angles, and Shapes, etc.
This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content includes Basic Safety, Introduction to Construction Math, Introduction to Hand Tools, Introduction to Power Tools, Introduction to Blueprints, Basic Rigging, Basic Communication Skills, Employability Skills.
This practice book contains six units viz., Exploration, Working Together, Creative Ideas, Our Changing World, Responsibility, Traditions, and Review.
Everyday Life Skills is a book on the study of transition skills. Everyone needs to develop skills that will help them make the transition from high school to the next step smoother. Whether you are going on to a job or a postsecondary school, transition skills will help you survive in the real world.
This Reading and Note Taking Guide helps your students succeed in their study of science. Working through the exercises will help them understand and organize the concepts presented in the textbook. The completed worksheets then become easy-to-follow study guides for test preparation. It also helps students improve their study and reading skills.
This Reading and Note Taking Guide helps your students succeed in their study of science. Working through the exercises will help them understand and organize the concepts presented in the textbook.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.