- Table View
- List View
"Let's talk about" looks at subjects of specific interest to young children and asks and answers the questions they most frequently raise. The series covers issues which affect children's lives or which add to their growing awareness of the world. This book talks about people who are differently abled, and helps children to understand how they feel when they have a temporary disability such as a broken arm, might be how a person who is permanently disabled feels.
A beginner book to help children begin to understand about AIDS and how it is spread, and how it is not spread.
In this book, Sanders describes the Free Soul method, a program that he developed which can help all of us to better use our natural psychic abilities. He describes four psychic senses: psychic feeling, intuition, clairaudience, and clairvoyance, each with corresponding areas of the body which can be focused on to stimulate the sense. Each person will have strengths and weaknesses, and he describes personality characteristics which correspond to strength in each area. The book also talks about biofeedback and gives some exercises to use one's mind to lower one's pulse for instance. Sanders tries to show where scientific theories can intersect with spiritual explanations for these things. The book gives many anecdotes that clearly show the difference that psychic abilities and biofeedback can make in one's life if they can be developed.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.