- Table View
- List View
Strategies to help teens make wise lifestyle decisions. Help your students take a serious look at good health with this high school health textbook. Organized into 70 flexible lessons correlated to the National Health Standards, this program covers such topics as Alcohol, Tobacco, and other Drugs; Mental and Emotional Health; Injury Prevention and Personal Safety; Nutrition and Personal Health; and Physical Activity.
This book is a comprehensive health guide containing a lot of learning materials on topics covering Mental and Emotional Health, Family and Social Health, Growth and Development, Nutrition, Personal Health and Physical Activity, Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs, Communicable and Chronic Diseases, Consumer and Community Health and Environmental Health, Injury Prevention and Safety.
In this book you get to learn about the health skills, types of health, growth & development, nutrition, personal safety and much more.
A textbook designed to educate children on healthy choices of life in every aspect.
Learn about all types of health in this book.
A program designed to teach children how to make healthy life choices.
Health is more than being free from illness. Health has three parts. Health is the condition of your body, mind, and relationships. All three parts of health affect your well-being.
Relationships are the connections that people have with each other. The quality of your relationships affects your well-being. Inspiriting relationships are relationships that lift the spirit and contribute to a sense of well-being.
Textbook for teens on health, nutrition, relationships, pregnancy, old age, body image, physical activity, drugs, cancer, health care, pollution, first aid, and more.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.