- Table View
- List View
Pregnant, widow Sarah Hadley is sailing to England to give birth to her son when her ship is captured by American Privateer, Captain Chris MacLeod. He takes her prisoner and is determined to win her heart. But Sarah is equally determined to loath him. They come together, only to become divided by their loyalties during the revolutionary war.
TERMS OF SURRENDER When Marc Aragon saw the half-naked blonde climbing out of the window of a San Francisco brothel, the handsome sea captain happily caught the delightful bundle of golden curls and silken flesh in his arms. But he ended up with more than he'd counted on, for the lovely runaway claimed she'd lost her memory and begged him to help her trace the mystery of her past. Marc wanted to believe her tale of innocence, but one taste of her sweet, red lips assured him she was no novice in the ways of passion. So he made her a proposition that would be mutually beneficial-he would be her protector... She would be his lover! RULES OF CONQUEST The desperate beauty was infuriated by Marc's arrogant terms. But she had no money, no memory of home-she wouldn't even have a name if the rugged Californio hadn't decided to call her April. She vowed to be cold and unresponsive in his bed-he deserved no more-but soon found herself unable to resist the deliciously persuasive masterful, conquering kisses, the searingly intimate embraces that promised her there could be no greater passion, no wilder love.
A TOWN DIVIDED ... Divorced city planner Leigh Bowman drove south from Santa Barbara to sun-drenched Mirasol with dreams of starting over. She'd begin by helping to transform the decaying town into a dazzling resort. A WOMAN TORN . . . In Mirasol, seductive Jonathan Reid shows Leigh what it means to be a woman again ... even as his own hidden agenda threatens to destroy all she is working to achieve. TWO HEARTS ON FIRE Leigh knows she can't have both the man and the dream. But as she starts to uncover the secrets simmering beneath the surface of this tranquil California town, she will discover the sensual magic of a man's passion ... on a night when desire flames into glorious love.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.