- Table View
- List View
Discover America's All-time Best Cookies and Bars For more than a half century, the Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest has celebrated the creativity of America's home bakers--and showcased the country's best baked goods. Cookies and bars are perennial Bake-Off favorites, and this cookbook presents more than 100 of the winners over the years--a bountiful collection of sweet treats that you and your family will love. The recipes inside are easy to make and oh-so-delicious to eat. From 1949's Starlight Mint Surprise Cookies to 2006's Praline Brookies, you'll find recipe after recipe that hits the spot. These cookies and bars are guaranteed to have your family and friends clamoring for more--and might even inspire you to create your own $1 million Bake-Off recipe! Open the book and find: * 107 delicious Bake-Off recipes along with 39 full-color photos to tempt and inspire you * Most-requested recipes, family favorites, bake-sale crowd-pleasers, brownie delights and * holiday treats * A timeline that chronicles the Bake-Off Contest through the decades * Complete nutrition information for each recipe
Tasty breakfasts and relaxing brunches are now easier than ever! Inside you'll find more than twenty great ways to wake up your day, including prize-winning recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off. From pancakes and frittatas to muffins and smoothies, these recipes are guaranteed to please, whether you're feeding your family or entertaining a crowd. For more great ideas visit pillsbury.com
Nothing beats home-baked treats hot out of the oven. Now Pillsbury gives you more than twenty super-easy recipes for every occasions--tempting cookies and bars, crowd-pleasing holiday favorites and delectable desserts. You'll even find fun recipes to bake with your kids. All of the recipes use refrigerated dough products to save you time and effort.
The "Fast" in Pillsbury Fast Slow Cooker means that all 140 recipes can be prepared in 15 minutes or less (many of them 10 minutes or less). All that's left is to turn on the slow cooker and let dinner make itself! (Many other slow-cooker cookbooks contain recipes that can take a while to prepare, with added steps for browning ingredients and other techniques--not what you want to do before heading to work!)You may think of the slow cooker as a life-saver for busy weekday meals--and it is--but Pillsbury Fast Slow Cooker lets you put your slow cooker to work for other occasions, too. Make slow-cooker dips and appetizers for your next party and you'll have the whole day free to focus on other things. The savory, slow-cooked recipes here include roasts perfect for Sunday dinner, savory sandwiches and soups, vegetable side dishes, and plenty of one dish meals, you may never put your slow cooker back in the cabinet. Recipes include Caesar Artichoke Dip, Curry-Mustard-Glazed Meatballs, Hot and Spicy Riblets, Open-Faced Italian Brisket Sandwiches, Chicken Tortilla Soup, Chicken with Creamy Paprika Sauce, Teriyaki Pork Ribs for Two, Cheesy Winter Vegetables Casserole, and Vegetable-Rice Pilaf.
Pillsbury Halloween Fun mini book is full of tons of great and fun recipes for Halloween! Book also has a metric conversion guide and other tips for planning a party! This miniature book is perfect for getting ideas for parties and for just getting ready for Fall festivities. has recipes for drinks like "witches brew", "meatball eyes", to "crusty mummy fingers" (sweet potato fries). Mini book has about 22 different recipes! Great for Fall!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.