- Table View
- List View
Devotional/study guide for the Book of Romans.
You know what you believe, but could you explain it to someone who has strong doubts about Christianity's truth claims? In this survey of the history and fundamentals of apologetics, R. C. Sproul shows how reason and scientific inquiry can be allies in defending the existence of God and the historical truth claims of Jesus Christ. Readers who want a logical, biblical defense of the faith will find this book an indispensable resource for individual, small-group, or classroom study.
This classic best-seller by popular theologian and author R. C. Sproul has now been revised, expanded, and repackaged in an attractive hardcover edition. In The Holiness of God Sproul takes readers into the awesome presence of God and lets them feel not only the thundering power of his holiness but also the compelling pull of his grace. Among the new features in this edition are quotations from a wide variety of theologians and questions at the end of each chapter to help readers understand and personalize the material.
The selected readings and related scriptures in this special devotional from Dr. R. C. Sproul will encourage and inspire you, while the accompanying Coram Deo sections will challenge you with questions, thoughts, or prayers to reflect upon while in the presence of the Lord.
Now in Trade Paper! Theologian R.C. Sproul has the unique ability to take difficult Christian concepts and make them both fascinating and personal. In his first devotional, this popular author provides an intimate portrait of God's numerous attributes. In The Presence of God is divided into 15 sections, based on 15 distinct attributes of God that teach us how we can live more fully as children of God. Each brief reading contains a Scripture verse and a message of encouragement and wisdom from the pen of R.C. Sproul. If you're spiritually hungry for a devotion of substance, let R.C. Sproul take you In the Presence of God. Topics include: Knowing God Meeting with God Facing Life's Challenges with God Discerning God's Will Experiencing God's Best
Explore the most monumental story ever recorded, a story filled with intrigue, drama, and real-life accounts of God at work in the universe. Theologian R.C. Sproul and best-selling author Robert Wolgemuth have collaborated to highlight the essence of God's voice, activity, and purpose throughout the Old and New Testaments in an understandable and thoroughly readable form. Written from the perspective of a theologian and a layman, What's in the Bible is a road map that will help you better comprehend the whole of Scripture.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.