- Table View
- List View
Over a decade ago, Dr. R. Paul St. Amand, an experienced endocrinologist and UCLA assistant clinical professor, published his protocol for reversing fibromyalgia based on nearly half a century of research. This book offers Dr. St. Amand's latest research on guaifenesin, an inexpensive, safe, an incresingly available medication that can help reverse the disease. The authors have seen symtpoms eliminated and normal quality of life restored in an astonishing 90 percent of pateints they treated with guaifenesin. Updated and revised with more patient anecdotes and a deeper understanding of symptoms, treatments, and results, readers will find: --more information about the current treatment of fibromyalgia and what causes it--new results from Dr. St. Amand's studies about the efficacy of guafenesin treatment--changes in disease protocol--discussion of pharmaceuticals in treatment--and much more
What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia: The Revolutionary Treatment That Can Reverse the Diseaseby R. Paul St. Amand Claudia Craig Marek
In 1999 Dr. St. Amand, an experienced endocrinologist and UCLA assistant clinical professor, published his effective protocol for reversing fibromyalgia, based on forty years of research, including his own experience with the disease and that of hundreds of his patients. Years later, thousands of fibromyalgia sufferers have followed Dr. St. Amand's revolutionary program and experienced amazing results. This book offers the latest research and Dr. St. Amand's breakthrough program that uses guaifenesin, an inexpensive, safe, and increasingly available medication that can help reverse the disease. The authors have seen symptoms eliminated and normal living restored in an astonishing 90 percent of the fibromyalgia sufferers they treated with guaifenesin. Now you too can discover: Why fibromyalgia is often misdiagnosed, Guidelines to determine the proper does and formulation of guaifenesin for you and the medications and substances to avoid while you take it, Methods for coping with symptoms before guaifenesin takes full effect, The link between fibromyalgia, hypoglycemia, and carbohydrate intolerance-and suggested dietary changes that can heal, New information on the connection between fibromyalgia and conditions such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Genitourinary Syndromes, and cognitive conditions.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.