- Table View
- List View
The designer, stylist, executive producer and star of Bravo's "The Rachel Zoe Project," and New York Times bestselling author is back with a new book for her fans.An unparalleled fixture in the fashion world, Rachel Zoe is distinguished and renowned for her effortless take on glamour. Her illustrious career has flourished as she has continually proven herself to be an integral part in shaping the image of Hollywood's A-list. Rachel's ever-growing audience loves to watch her every move so they can incorporate just a little bit of her unique sophistication into their own lives. Now, Rachel tells readers exactly how to do just that. From beauty and home design to traditions, entertaining, travel, and, of course, fashion, Rachel gives readers insight on every aspect of lifestyle. As she looks to her own past and where she has drawn inspiration over the course of her career-and her life-readers will learn how to feel amazing, too. Filled with never-before-seen photos from Rachel's personal collection and tips from colleagues, celebrities, family members, and more, this book is like none other.
Have you ever dreamed of having your own red carpet moment? Or wondered how to emulate the effortlessly chic style of the most photographed trendsetters? Or wished you could master the art of all things glamorous? In STYLE A TO ZOE, Hollywood's hottest celebrity stylist, Rachel Zoe, shares her insider tips in this essential guide to the art of a fashionable, behind-the velvet-rope lifestyle. With an eye toward living the luxe life, even if it's on a dime, Zoe zeroes in on the must-have accessories and wardrobe staples for all occasions, when to splurge and save on handbags and heels, how to decorate, entertain, and travel in style. From award shows to advertising campaigns, Zoe is the go-to force among A-list actresses, fashion houses, beauty firms, and magazine editors. Now she offers full access to the style secrets that skyrocketed her famous clients to the top of best-dressed lists worldwide. With the help of some of fashion's biggest names-including Michael Kors, Donatella Versace, and Diane von Furstenberg-Zoe shares her invaluable insights on: Mastering red carpet moments in your own life Developing a style for work or play that's unstudied and glamorous Personalizing your own modern look by referencing your favorite style icons and vintage clothes The importance of the "wow" piece-and how to choose one right for you Throwing a chic dinner party and creating a luxuriously cozy living space Packing and traveling like a jet-setter Enjoying every day, living it up in style.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.