- Table View
- List View
Oral Cytology: A Concise Guide provides a state-of-the-art review of the major issues specific to the field of oral cytology. The sections of the book have been structured to review the complexities of sample collection, manual/automated analysis, pitfalls, gray zones and controversies in diagnosis, as well as, issues not covered by other available materials. Recent advancements in ancillary techniques like DNA ploidy, image analysis and molecular biology are discussed in detail. This useful text is extensively illustrated with patient and microscopic pictures, which will further highlight the clinical application. Throughout the text, simultaneous inclusion of both cytologic and histologic images will allow cyto-histological correlation. Readers will find descriptions of techniques offering greater simplicity, speed, patient comfort and cost effectiveness, as well as improved diagnostic precision. This bench-side reference is a unique and valuable resource in the field of oral cytology, both for those currently in training and clinicians dealing with the diagnosis of oral lesions.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.