- Table View
- List View
Related with simplicity and sincerity, the anecdotes in this firsthand account detail author Renata Caddy's experiences with Babaji, an eternal being and figure in Indian spirituality. Through personal stories and photographs, Caddy describes her first meeting with Babaji during a stay in India in 1978 as well as the 72 encounters that followed in the next six years, until Babaji gave up his human form in 1984. She then relates the events that occurred during her several pilgrimages to Mount Kailash in Tibet, where she felt Babaji's presence strongly and was even more compelled to follow his teachings of truth, simplicity, love, and service to humanity. Full of wisdom, this illuminating book contains a message of spiritual development that will resonate with anyone of an open heart and mind, regardless of religion.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.