- Table View
- List View
A Perfect Plan for the Perfect Score. We want you to succeed on your AP* exam. That's why we've created this 5-step plan to help you study more effectively, use your preparation time wisely, and get your best score. This easy-to-follow guide offers you a complete review of your AP course, strategies to give you the edge on test day, and plenty of practice with AP-style test questions. You'll sharpen your subject knowledge, strengthen your thinking skills, and build your test-taking confidence with Full-length practice exams modeled on the real test All the terms and concepts you need to know to get your best score Your choice of three customized study schedules--so you can pick the one that meets your needs The 5-Step Plan helps you get the most out of your study time: Step 1: Set Up Your Study Program Step 2: Determine Your Readiness Step 3: Develop the Strategies Step 4: Review the Knowledge Step 5: Build Your Confidence Topics include:Listening Comprehension; Reading Comprehension: Longer Passages; Paragraph Completion with Root Words; Paragraph Completion without Root Words; Informal Writing (Interpersonal); Formal Writing / Integrated Skills (Presentational); Informal Speaking--Simulated Conversation (Interpersonal); and Formal Oral Presentation / Integrated Skills (Presentational) Also includes: An MP3 disk and practice exams *AP, Advanced Placement Program, and College Board are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.