- Table View
- List View
I WON'T! I WON'T! <P>Hilda Hippo is baby-sitting for the Pig family. Pig Will is quick to agree to help with the chores, but all Pig Won't say is "I won't!" Hilda keeps coming up with ways to turn work into play, and Pig Won't is missing out on the fun--unless he can learn to say "I will!"
Huckle Cat, Lowly Worm, and Goldbug guide children on a point-and-learn journey through the words around them.
Now available as an eBook! Richard Scarry presents three humorous tales about happily resolved misunderstandings in the busy world of Lowly Worm and Huckle Cat.
When Huckle mishears the name of the new kid in school as Bully Dog instead of Billy, he's afraid of him. But once Huckle gets to know Billy, he discovers that being nice, he can make a new friend.
In this gentle Christmas story, we see Christmas through the eyes of two adorable mice. As they admire the Christmas tree and Santa's generous gifts, they even find a little something for themselves! Pictures are described.
I am a bunny. My name is Nicholas. I live in a hollow tree.In the spring, Nicholas likes to sniff the flowers, and in the summer, watch the frogs in the pond. In the fall, he watches the animals getting ready for winter, and in winter, watches the snow falling from the sky. One of Golden's most beloved titles, this beautifully illustrated, gentle story is now available as an eBook.
Early Bird looks and looks, but he can't seem to find a worm to play with. A jumping frog and a tiny field mouse try to help out, but there just aren't any worms to be found. Early Bird is about to give up when he meets a friendly fellow in a funny hat--it's Wiggly Worm! Long out of print, this Richard Scarry classic will delight a whole new audience of readers!
A series of stories featuring Huckle, Lowly, Pig Will, Pig Won't, and other characters who demonstrate the good will generated by nice manners.
Five funny tales featuring Lowly Worm, Huckle Cat, Bananas Gorilla, and the rest of Scarry's memorable menagerie are collected in a sleepytime anthology.
This bunny book, featuring Richard Scarry's cutest bunnies ever, will be right at home in an Easter basket or at a springtime baby shower!
Chipmunk lives under the apple tree, in a burrow. He likes to eat cake and pick daffodils.This cheerful book features appealing animal characters, bright artwork in Scarry's early painterly style, and simple sentences that teach the alphabet.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.