- Table View
- List View
The Fujifilm X-E2: Beyond the Manual provides experience-based information and insights for owners of the Fujifilm X-E2 mirrorless system camera. Fuji X-Pert series author Rico Pfirstinger teaches little-known capabilities of the X-E2 that he's discovered through several months of in-depth research. This book focuses on insights that you won't find in the manual, skipping tedious explanations of basic camera functions and operations. Instead, it cuts to the chase and provides readers with a plethora of tips and practical instructions that will enable them to fully explore the capabilities of the X-E2.The X-E2 combines classic design with state-of-the-art digital camera technology originally seen in the X-Pro1 and X-E1 system cameras. These features have been further improved to achieve the X-E2: Fujifilm's most capable camera to-date, with an ever-growing set of already more than ten interchangeable X-Mount lenses. The Fujifilm X-E2: Beyond the Manual presents numerous tips and tricks that will maximize your ability to use the Fujifilm X-E2 to its full potential.
Mastering the Fujifilm X-E1 and X-Pro1 provides a wealth of experienced-based information and insights for owners of Fuji's mirrorless X-E1 and X-Pro1 system cameras. Readers will learn about the features and capabilities of these cameras and will discover numerous tips and tricks for how to maximize their potential. The book also covers lenses and key accessories, as well as various post-processing options. With the X-E1 and X-Pro1, Fujifilm released two affordable mirrorless system cameras with APS-C sensors that rival modern full-frame cameras. The successful combination of high-end retro design and state-of-the-art digital camera technology, originally seen in the X100 viewfinder camera, has now been pushed even further. The systems offer a number of FUJINON interchangeable zoom and prime lenses, and several more have been announced. In a layout suitable to the cameras' attractive design, this manual presents imagery that attests to the fun you will have as you begin to push the envelope of your Fujifilm X-E1 or X-Pro1.
Mastering the Fujifilm X-Pro 1 provides a wealth of experienced-based information and insights for owners of the new X-Pro 1 camera. Readers will learn about the features and capabilities of the X-Pro 1 and will discover numerous tips and tricks for how to maximize its potential. With the X-Pro 1, Fujifilm released the first mirrorless camera with an APS-C sensor. The successful combination of high-end retro design and state-of-the-art digital camera technology, originally seen in the X100 viewfinder camera, has been pushed even further to achieve this interchangeable-lens camera. The X-Pro 1 offers three FUJINON interchangeable lenses. In a layout suitable to the camera's attractive design, this manual presents imagery that attests to the fun you will have as you begin to push the envelope of your Fujifilm X-Pro 1.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.