- Table View
- List View
Congratulations! You have been admitted to the most prestigious university in the world. Now what are you going to do? Callie Andrews may not have money or connections or the right clothes, and she may have way too many complications in her love life, what with- Gregory the guy she loves to hate Evan the guy she'd love to forget Clint the guy she'd love to love and Matt the guy she really should love -all vying for her attention. But she has three fantastic roommates (best friends or her worst nightmare?) and a wholesome California-girl reputation (oops) and brains and beauty and big, big dreams. Will it be enough to help her survive freshman year at Harvard?
Decisions, decisions . . . You've survived your first semester and captured the interest of not one but two of the hottest guys on campus. Now who are you going to choose? Callie Andrews returns for her second semester at Harvard determined to do better than the previous fall, where those Bs on her report card seemed pretty good compared to the state of her extracurriculars (F, as in if at first you don't succeed, you should probably stop trying), friendships (C-minus, since she and former BFF Vanessa are still on thin ice), and love life (D, as in don't even go there). But various campus rivalries soon threaten to thwart Callie's resolve. Will Callie ever be a match for- Grace Lee the take-no-prisoners managing editor Alessandra the gorgeous transfer student Clint the guy who might just be too perfect and Gregory the guy who may never be perfect enough. Callie will face some of the toughest choices imaginable: in friendships, in loyalties, and in love. The pressure to pick a side-and a suitor-has never been higher. But will she and her friends choose well?
Accusations, accusations . . . You know you're not the author of the "Ivy Insider" articles. But how are you going to prove it? Callie Andrews returns from spring break to find herself facing expulsion. Someone has framed her as the author of a series of anonymous articles vilifying an elite social club and now, unless she can prove her innocence, she can kiss her college education good-bye. So who is the Ivy Insider? Alexis the girl who has had it out for Callie since day one Gregory the guy who told her he loved her (at least she thought she heard that) but then he vanished in the middle of the night Matt his friendship supersedes his hatred for social clubs--right? or Vanessa Callie's best frenemy . . . or is it someone else entirely? Callie's made more than a few enemies during her freshman year, but can she count on her true friends--and the (missing, just-maybe-meant-to-be) love of her life--to pull through?
Reputation, Reputation, Reputation. You're a student at the most prestigious university in the country, and you've been tapped for the most elite social club. You've made it! Now Don't Blow It! Callie Andrews triumphed during her first semester at Harvard: she made incomparable friends, found the perfect boyfriend, and received invitations to the most exclusive secret societies. But she may have ruined every-thing with one ill-fated night. Now she's keeping secrets from everyone, including- Clint the upperclassman who's too good to be true Vanessa the best friend turned backstabber Gregory the guy who's a total(ly hot) mistake and Lexi the social queen who wants to bring Callie down. But Callie didn't get into Harvard by giving up, and she isn't about to now. Besides, she's not the only one with something to hide. . . .
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.