This fully revised, 3rd edition of 50 Top Tools for Coaching will equip you with the techniques you need to comfortably face every coaching situation and know that you are prepared to do the best for your client. Learn how to assess the needs of your clients, select the right tools to use to match the circumstances and deliver effective coaching with confidence. A complete resource for both in-house and external coaches, the book covers all the key areas from the start of an assignment to its finish, including: setting up and managing the coaching relationship; understanding and resolving problems and conflict; increasing your client's confidence and enhancing their performance; communication and influence and developing a leadership style.
Group Coaching is a practical guide to developing effective group coaching practice to develop and grow talent.Based on over 40 years of HR, consulting and coaching practical experience, it provides a framework of best practice supported by a range of tried and tested group exercises and tools.With tools and case studies throughout it will provide everything you need to run successful group coaching sessions effectively and develop group coaching as a way of liberating talent throughout any organisation.
How to Create a Coaching Culture is a practical guide to developing an effective, efficient coaching culture in your organization. It demonstrates how to empower your workforce to achieve higher performance and greater business results. Specifically tailored to practitioner needs it offers an overview of coaching practice and aligns it clearly with organizational and HR strategy and objectives. Using a combination of practical tools, assessments, scenarios and case studies from best practice it will build your fundamental knowledge and equip you to take action by planning, pitching, and building a scheme. It also offers a complete framework for evaluating benefits and measuring return on investment.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.