In the second edition of their critically acclaimed book, Ronald Bukowski, Robert Motzer, and Robert Figlin have thoroughly updated and expanded their survey of clinical, biological and pathological management of localized and advanced renal cell carcinoma. A panel of internationally renowned contributors explores the latest developments in molecular genetics, focusing on the novel targets that have been discovered in epithelial renal tumors. The discussion includes the specific biology of selected target molecules or receptors and the various agents that inhibit these targets, including full chapters devoted to drugs that selectively inhibit receptor tyrosine kinases, such as sunitinib and axitinib. Further attention is paid to leading-edge strategies that target and inhibit tumor associated angiogenesis and block the vascular endothelial growth factor pathway. Comprehensive and authoritative, Renal Cell Carcinoma: Molecular Targets and Clinical Applications, Second Edition is the definitive text on the rapidly evolving landscape of experimental therapeutics, written and edited by the pioneers of the field.
This book provides a comprehensive look at renal cell carcinoma, exploring its biology as well as current and future molecular targets for renal cancer carcinoma.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.