- Table View
- List View
In the second edition of their critically acclaimed book, Ronald Bukowski, Robert Motzer, and Robert Figlin have thoroughly updated and expanded their survey of clinical, biological and pathological management of localized and advanced renal cell carcinoma. A panel of internationally renowned contributors explores the latest developments in molecular genetics, focusing on the novel targets that have been discovered in epithelial renal tumors. The discussion includes the specific biology of selected target molecules or receptors and the various agents that inhibit these targets, including full chapters devoted to drugs that selectively inhibit receptor tyrosine kinases, such as sunitinib and axitinib. Further attention is paid to leading-edge strategies that target and inhibit tumor associated angiogenesis and block the vascular endothelial growth factor pathway. Comprehensive and authoritative, Renal Cell Carcinoma: Molecular Targets and Clinical Applications, Second Edition is the definitive text on the rapidly evolving landscape of experimental therapeutics, written and edited by the pioneers of the field.
This book provides a comprehensive look at renal cell carcinoma, exploring its biology as well as current and future molecular targets for renal cancer carcinoma.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.