- Table View
- List View
Helps students to assess what they've learned by providing excercises pertaining to what was learned in each chapter. Includes true/false, short answer, multiple choice, etc. questions.
This classic, newly-revised book presents fundamental mathematics in the context of business and consumer applications to help put readers on the path to success. The all-new 1997 edition improves upon previous editions with a wealth of updated features. The material in Applied Business Mathematics will teach the student, the mathematical and critical thinking skills that will help him be a smart shopper, an informed citizen, and a valued employee.
Math is an integral part of business. Let the 15th Edition of Applied Business Math provide comprehensive coverage of personal and business-related finance. Learn the curriculum by lesson presentations that include examples with solutions. Basic math skills, spreadsheet applications, a simulation, and e-commerce are presented within each chapter. Upon completion you are prepared to understand and manage your personal finances, as well as grasp the fundamentals of business finance.
BUSINESS MATH provides comprehensive coverage of personal and business-related mathematics. In addition to reviewing the basic operations of arithmetic, students are prepared to understand and manage their personal finances, as well as grasp the fundamentals of business finances. Basic math skills are covered in a step-by-step manner, building confidence in users before they try it alone. Spreadsheet applications are available on the Data CD and a simulation activity begins every chapter. Chapters are organized into short lessons for ease of instruction and ease of learning.
Keeping Financial Records for Business 9E will give your students a broad knowledge of business operations and the basic skills they need to keep better financial records. The text contains a colorful graphic design and features that will capture students? interest, such as multicultural insights and interviews with individuals who use record keeping in their daily lives. A step-by-step approach to each new task makes it easier for students to master the job skills of record keeping.
Texas Recordkeeping gives a broad knowledge of business operations and the basic skills needed to keep better financial records.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.