- Table View
- List View
Diagnostic Pathology of Ovarian Tumors offers a focus on the pathology of ovarian neoplasia with detailed clinically relevant information for practicing pathologists not found in other more general volumes of gynecologic pathology. This important work focuses almost entirely on strategies for accurate diagnosis and histologic subclassification, and the clinical correlates of these diagnosis. It provides evolving guidelines for detecting early ovarian cancer in prophylactic specimens; cutting-edge information on enhancing the reproducible and clinically meaningful subclassification of ovarian carcinoma as well as new proposals for ovarian carcinoma grading. Richly illustrated, containing abundant tables and figures as well as bulleted points of information, Diagnostic Pathology of Ovarian Tumors is the first text offering chapters written by practicing gynecologists on how clinical data can enhance pathologic diagnostic accuracy, how pathologists can efficiently convey their diagnostic opinions to gynecologists, and the way in which a given diagnosis triggers a cascade of clinical testing and therapy. Diagnostic Pathology of Ovarian Tumors will be of great value to practicing surgical pathologists, including gynecologic pathologists, pathology residents in training, as well as gynecologic and medical oncologists worldwide.
Part of the Cambridge Illustrated Surgical Pathology series, this book provides a comprehensive account of the experienced gynecologic pathologists' diagnostic approach to uterine pathology. Discussion is built around major pathologic entities in the uterus and cervix while highlighting the diverse and complex spectrum of alterations encountered in daily practice. Emphasizing clear description, diagnostic algorithms and problem solving, the book's primary goal is to lay the foundation for diagnostic accuracy, reproducibility, and relevance. It also dispels common misconceptions and encourages an intelligent and thoughtful approach to diagnostic problems using all the tools available to the modern physician. The book is richly illustrated, with more than 700 color photomicrographs, all of which are also found in downloadable format on the accompanying CD-ROM.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.