- Table View
- List View
a brief account of the events of the Boston Tea Party for young children.
"The Declaration of Independence is an important piece of writing in American history. It was written in 1776. It is the basis for America's government and laws." This easy to read book tells the story of the writing of The Declaration of Indepencence. A fine book for a book report!
In this level one reader, young children learn about dogs. Other books by these authors are available in this library.
A phonics-based nonfiction book for level-two beginning readers, providing information about Helen Keller, a woman who achieved great things even though she could not see, speak, or hear. Includes an index and a list of books and Web sites for further study.
"You can do many things on in-line skates. Good skaters can do tricks. Some people play hockey." This simple text describes in-line skating, discussing where and how to do it, what the skates look like, and how to stay safe.
In this Level One reader in the Wonder Book series, beginning readers learn how that small seed becomes a large pumpkin. Other books in this series, and other books by these authors, are available in this library.
a brief account of the American Revolution for young children.
In this book for beginning readers, children learn about goggles, floating and swimming. Other books by these authors are available in this library.
Are timber wolves always called by that name? Where do they live? What do they eat? Other books by these authors are available in this library.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.