- Table View
- List View
The Alchemist's Cat -- The year is 1664 when young Will Godwin comes to London. In order to survive, he becomes an assistant to a wicked alchemist, Elias Theophratus Spittle. Prequel to the Deptford Mice trilogy.
When Audrey, a spirited town mouse, reluctantly keeps a promise to accompany a black rat to the country, she witnesses the return of a supernatural evil she thought had been destroyed.
In the British tradition of Redwall comes this first novel of a trilogy that is sure to capture fans both young and old. In the sewers of Deptford, there lurks a dark presence that fills the tunnels with fear.
Robin Jarvis's thrilling finale to the Deptford Mice Trilogy unfolds in this page-turning volume. Back from the dead, the spirit of Jupiter--the evil cat who was once Lord of the sewer rats--wreaks more destruction than ever.
As a series of dark wars between the bats and the squirrels rage, Vesper, a young bat, and the squirrel maiden Ysabelle are unaware of the devastating events that are unfolding, but they will soon be drawn into a nightmarish journey and a desperate attempt to save their lands from destruction.
What's going on at the Wyrd Museum? Neil finds a stuffed raven in the museum's collection that has mysteriously come back to life. And he discovers that one of the three sisters who live in the museum is missing. Who is behind these strange events? And why are they happening now? Neil soon learns that an evil presence is plotting against all three sisters -- and that presence may hold the fate of the world in its hands.
The final installment of the gripping Deptford Histories introduces Thomas, a grizzled seamouse haunted by the dark and deadly events of his past.
The werlings, a peaceful group of forgotten forest creatures whose only magic is the ability to change shapes, are unwittingly drawn into the search for a valuable item stolen from an evil queen many years before.
Ben lives in a small fishing village. Though small, things are never dull. This is because Ben can see ghosts. When Rowena, a newcomer moves in, she seems to be connected to the recent deaths of Aunt Alice's friends. Now Ben and Jennet team up in order to save the town from the evil force that is killing people.
Neil meets a talking teddy bear in the museum and is blackmailed in to traveling back to the Blitz in London. As Neil and Ted maneuvers through London, a daemon breaks out of the museum and into the past. In order to save the future and change the past, they must recapture it.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.